9 sold. Extra strong forged and tempered wire, black nickel finish, offset bend. Zoneloc is a highly innovative multi-patented hook design that is truly a break through when it comes to hook-up ratio and fish retention. The Gamakatsu Worm Offset Extra Wide Gap is the company’s most popular hook type and one of the most popular hooks to use for Texas Rigging. Gamakatsu’s most popular and versatile hook, the legendary EWG worm hook is the gold standard in high performance wide gap hook designs. Extra strong forged and tempered wire, black nickel finish, offset bend. It features a slightly reversed hook point that helps keep bait and fish secure after hookset. By compressing rather than cutting, VMC® has created a point equal or superior in sharpness to the best available and incredibly stronger. Jig Fishing Worm Hooks Set - 135pcs High Carbon Steel Offset Fishhooks 3X Strong Wide Gap Bait Fish Hook for Bass Trout Saltwater Freshwater 135pcs. It features a unique elongated locking-bend with a microbarb that perfectly secures even the biggest and longest of your favorite soft plastics. It is a perfect setup for free water fishing with the hook exposed. Because they work for perfect for our baits when rigged Texas Style! The VMC Fastgrip® Wide Gap Worm Hook is made out of an incredibly strong but light, Vanadium® Steel, the same material used in Formula-1 engine parts! Wide Gap, Needlepoint, Ringed Eye, Non-Offset, Medium Wire 6 per pack. High grade Japanese carbon steel with a secret alloy. I was a Gamakatsu guy for years because that all my dad fished with. I have had trokar hook, points roll over and it would never be sharp again. The patented Zoneloc ® Wide Gap Worm Hook was specially. Premium hooks. Gamakatsu 4/0 Offset EWG Shank Worm Tube Senko Hook 25 Extra Wide Gap 58414-25. Picture Information. I would say between River/Lake fishing I use soft plastics 80% of the time and the other 20% distributed between topwater & spinners/cranks. Lot 100x Strengthened Wide Gap Worm Hook Jig Fishing Crank Hook Bass Hooks. I recently started using the 5/0 for 10inch+ worms and it works beyond what i expected from it. Made of extra-strong steel and chemically treated for surgical sharpness, the Zoneloc ® Wide Gap Worm Hook offers “no escape” for … 25 pack - 5/0 VMC 3x-Strong Wide Gap Worm Hooks - Black Nickel - 7317 HDWG Bulk. Owner ST-66 Treble Hooks. Add to Wish List. There is a third cutting edge on the bottom of the point from tip to the barb, which helps the barb enter more easily. Some lures and artificial baits are designed with a hook, others can be combined with a hook for optimal performance. Owner Offset Shank … Gamakatsu EWG worm hooks have the famous Gamakatsu sharp point. If you stay on this website, you agree to the use of cookies. Gamakatsu Superline Offset Extra Wide Gap Worm Hooks. OMTD Smart Hook Flippin' Worm Open Gap Hook. $4.09 - $20.79) (No reviews yet) Write a Review Write a Review × VMC Hooks VMC 7342BN Wide Gap Worm Hook Sizes 2/0 - 4/0. $8.99 to $11.99. Elongated locking bend with a microbarb keeps even your longest plastics from slipping, meaning you spend less time re-rigging and more time covering water. I would put money on this hook over any hook on the market. These offset worm hooks, from Owner America Corporation, feature the renowned Cutting Point exclusive to Owner hooks. 100Pc Metal Spring Pin Twist Lock Fishing Hook Needle Pin for Soft Lure Worm. The VMC Fastgrip® Wide Gap Worm Hook is forged from extremely tough, lightweight Vanadium® Steel, the same material used for hard wearing Formula-1 engine parts. The offset has a more severe angle bend to help hold soft plastics in place. $2.44 Karl's Club Member Price. Key features and benefits: Needle Cone. Time-honored, traditional design combined with Gamakatsu’s brand of sharpness and strength makes these hooks anything but tradtional. The diameter is equivalent to Gamakatsu's Super Line hooks. $4.99. Gamakatsu’s standard straight shank worm hook is offered in five colors and sizes from 2 to 5/0. Color: Platinum Black. GAMAKATSU 584 EXTRA WIDE GAP WORM HOOKS Gamakatsu EWG extra wide gap worm hooks can be used with most soft plastic baits. - Duration: 2:20. developed to hook and hold big bass. The unique bend of the hook creates a really wide gap that allows bait fish to swim freely.